Sunday, February 12, 2012

The oldest animal on earth

The oldest animal on earth story


        Once upon a time, a cat, a frog and a camel were very good friends. They decided to tell each other the story of their birth to find out who was the oldest.
        The cat told his story first “when I was born, the earth was still soft. I had to walk very carefully so that I did not sink into the ground. That’s why I’m still very careful about the way I walk.”
        “Oh! That’s nothing,” exclaimed the frog. “I’m sure I’m the oldest. When I was born, the earth was very hot. It was too hot to walk on. The only way to move around was to jump. That’s why I still jump rather than walk.”
        The camel was very amused “When I was born,” he told his friends, “the earth had not yet been made. There was only the sky and a lot of sand everywhere. When my father died, there was no place to bury him so I had to carry him on my back. That’s why my back is crooked. Of course, it’s very useful as I can keep food and water in it.”
                On hearing what the camel said, the cat and frog had to agree that he was the oldest. They made him their leader.

3 comments:

  1. Mau nanya, itu pesan moral nya apa ya??? Mhon untuk dijawab ya")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mau nanya, itu pesan moral nya apa ya?? Mhn untuk di jawab ya 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails