Sunday, February 12, 2012

The boy and the driver

 The boy and the driver story

A young and successful man was driving his new car when he saw some children playing between parked cars. Suddenly, a stone hit the car’s side door. He stopped and go out of the car. Angrily he pulled one of the nearest boys and shouted, “Look! What you have done to my car! Why did you do it?”
The young boy apologized, “Please, Sir, please I’m sorry …. I don’t know what else to do. I threw the stone to your car because I need your help.” The little the street. boy cried. He pointed to the side of the street. There was a sick boy lying there. “He is my brother. He is so sick and I couldn’t put him in his wheelchair, he is too heavy for me.”
The man couldn’t say anything when he saw a little boy with no legs on the side of the street. He quickly lifted the sick boy and out him back into the wheelchair, then he took out his handkerchief and cleaned him. “Thank you and may God bless you,” said the grateful child to the man.

Retyped by joe fatrah - taken from:Ujian Nasional Text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails